Booking Terms and Conditions & House Rules
We are very pleased to welcome you into our venues, please let’s still keep each other safe by following the below guidelines.
Before buying your tickets, please read the below thoroughly, we are unable to issues any re-funds.
Before and Arriving
Currently we are offering tables for a maximum of six guests.
Guests must not book tickets with anyone who they do not live with (or have formed a support bubble with). Valid proof may be required on arrival to prove this.
Please do not visit our venue if you or anyone you have been in contact have had symptoms of COVID-19.
Please ensure you have booked and paid for all food and drink elements you’d like in the evening.
Please register your guest’s details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings with incomplete or incorrect information will not be admitted.
Your table has been booked for a set time, please adhere to these set times for arrival and duration to allow for sanitising and the next booking slot.
Valid photo ID will be requested on entry to the venue.
Please wear a mask when entering and moving around the venue.
During your visit
Please use our sanitiser stations that are provided on arrival and around the venue for your safety and convenience.
Please respect one another’s personal space, and keep your distance where indicated.
Don’t arrange to meet in larger groups than your table allows. We cannot allow tables to join together.
We’re operating table service, with 12.5% discretionary service charge added to your bill.
Our staff will be provided with PPE for your safety and consideration.
DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
In this Agreement the following terms shall unless the context otherwise requires have the following meanings:
Additional Charges means any additional goods or services agreed and provided following the agreement of these Terms.
Agreed Price means the grand total price set out by the Gift Voucher (s) Event Ticket (s) or Venue Hire Booking.
Date(s) means the date(s) of the Event (s) or Venue Hire Booking.
Event means the use or event defined in the Contract.
Events Ticket (s) means a ticket purchased via the Website or directly from Venue Management to allow User/ Users entry into the Venue for a stated time, date and purpose.
Gift Voucher (s)- means an agreed price for User/Users to apply to an Event.
Terms means these terms which supersedes any previous agreement between the Parties.
User/Users – means the person, company, partnership, society or firm enquiring, attending or hiring the Venue or purchasing Events Ticket (s)
Venue Management means SW1 Events Limited (company no. 12467850) trading as Altitude London.
Venue means the location defined in the Events Contract.
Venue Hire Booking – means a booking made by a User/ Users which does not require Event Ticket (s)
Website – means the website with URL http://www.altitudelondon.com such other URL or URLs as Venue management may in its sole discretion from time to time decide by means of which Venue Management may offer Event (s) or Venue Hire Bookings.
- BOOKING CONDITIONS
- Please note to purchase Event Ticket (s) or complete a Venue Hire Booking User/ Users must accept these Terms which should be read carefully prior to purchasing Event Ticket(s) or completing a Venue Hire Booking.
- These Terms represent a binding contract between Venue Management and the User/Users.
- The User/ Users agrees that all individuals with an Event Ticket (s) or present when hiring the Venue at will be governed by these Terms.
- If the User/ Users does not wish to be bound by these Terms, the User/ Users should not accept these Terms.
- Venue Management may vary these Terms at any time. Such variations shall become effective immediately upon the posting of the modified Terms on the Website or notification to the User/ Users, as Venue Management shall decide. By accepting these Terms, the User/ Users shall be deemed to accept such variation.
- Payment for an Event Ticket (s) or Venue Hire Booking will be processed through the Venue Management’s own online merchant and bank account.
- The Payment for the Event Ticket (s) or Venue Hire Booking will include taxes including VAT.
- Event Ticket (s) and Venue Hire Bookings shall only be used by the User/ Users or a duly authorised officer, agent or another representative of the User, and not by any third party.
- The User/Users agrees that Venue Management will get access to your full name, email address, home address, phone number and dietary requirements for attendance to an Event (s) Venue Hire Booking.
- User’s/Users’ full name, email address, home address, phone number and dietary requirements must be provided at a minimum of 72 hours before the Event or Venue Hire Booking starts. No person will be admitted to the Venue unless identified.
- The User/ Users warrants that all the information that it supplies to Venue Management be accurate, complete and true in all respects and the User / Users agree that it shall notify Venue Management immediately of any changes to such information or if such information becomes out of date.
- The User/Users agree that Venue Management is able to use any video footage or photography obtained of them when recording at an Event or Venue Hire Booking.
- RIGHT OF ENTRY, SECURITY & CONDUCT
- Venue Management reserves the right of entry for itself and for contractors and agents to enter the premises at all times.
- Venue Management reserves the right of refusing admission and / or removing any person from the Venue at its sole discretion. Venue Management may for security purposes stop and search any person entering the building and shall be entitled to refuse entry to any person or animal which they consider to be a risk to safety.
- Due to our licence no person under the age of 18 will be allowed into any event unless event is under 18 specifics.
- Any User/ Users found possessing, using, or distributing any type of drug will be reported to the police.
- Venue Management have the right to remove any individual from an event if we feel that they have had too much to drink.
- The User/ Users will be held responsible for any damage or loss caused to the Venue or contents and the orderly conduct of the guests within the group. The User/ Users agrees to pay the reasonable cost of making good for such damage or loss to the Venue arising from User’s/Users’ conduct.
- The User/ Users will be responsible for respecting residents & neighbours those of Venue Management.
- The User/ Users must collect all personal items at the end of the Event or Venue Hire Booking. Venue Management will not be held responsible for any items left at the Venue or cloakroom.
- Commercial filming or photography is strictly prohibited unless express permission has been granted. Should this occur without consent for any commercial purpose a filming charge of five thousand pounds (£5,000.00) will apply.
- Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Event Ticket(s) and Venue Hire Bookings are non-fundable and non-transferable.
- Venue Management shall not be liable for failure to perform an Event or Venue hire boking if such failure is as a result of Acts of God (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disaster), war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (regardless of whether war is declared), civil war, disease control, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, nationalisation, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labour dispute, strike, lockout or interruption or failure of electricity or telephone service. Venue Management shall be entitled, by providing the maximum practicable notice in writing, to cancel the Event or Venue hire booking on the premises, if it is Venue Management’s judgement acting reasonably that there is genuine reason to do so. In this event, no refunds or compensations will be due in any way. Venue Management may at their discretion issue a Gift Voucher.
- Any transaction handling fees that apply to the purchase of an Event Ticket(s) or Venue Hire Booking will not be refundable.
- In the event that a User / Users fails to pay any fees agreed separately in writing with Venue Management, then Venue Management may terminate the User’s/ Users’ Event Ticket (s) or Venue Hire Booking.
- COMPETITIONS AND GIFT VOUCHERS
- All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise.
- Competition entries are limited to one entry per person, no bulk or third-party entries.
- Competitions are open to all UK residents (over the age of 18) except employees of companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
- Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given.
- Gift Vouchers are issued by and redeemable in the sum stated, Gift Vouchers are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Gift Vouchers may only be redeemed once and expires on the expiry date.
- WAIVE AND AGREEMENT AND GOVERNING LAW
- Failure or neglect by Venue Management to enforce at any time any of the provisions hereof shall not be construed nor shall be deemed to be a waiver of the Venue Management’s rights hereunder nor in any way affect the validity of the whole or any part of these Terms nor prejudice the Venue Management’s rights to take subsequent action.
- These Terms supersede any arrangements, understanding, promises or agreements made or existing between the parties hereto prior to these Terms in respect of the Service and constitute the entire understanding between the parties hereto regarding the same. Except as otherwise provided herein, no addition, amendment to or modification of these Terms shall be effective unless it is in writing and signed by and on behalf of both Parties.
This contract shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts in respect of any claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims).